Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly.
But now we’re back to barely even friends.
And they’ve told me what I’ve always thought of: to break up with you. Or at least cool off. What do I do? I don’t want to initiate because I know you’ll end up hating me and I can’t live with that. But I can’t live like this either.
We’re barely even friends, for goodness’ sakes!
How do I go on? I’m just waiting for you to initiate it but I don’t know if you ever will.
It feels like you don’t even care for me anymore.
The premise of a feedback loop is simple: Provide people with information about their actions in real time, then give them a chance to change those actions, pushing them toward better behaviors.
Photo: Kevin Van Aelst
1. Three things I want to say to three different people.
2. One of my insecurities.
3. What turns me on.
4. One of my bad habits.
5. Who I wish I could be.
6. Where I want to be right now.
7. The last thing I ate.
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
9. What song I’m currently listening to.
10. The last time I cried and why.
11. Something I’m excited about.
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
13. Three things I want right now.